Elms College 91st Commencement Ceremony
Information for Attendees
Ordering Caps and Gowns
Students can pick up their regalia in the college bookstore. If you have any questions, please contact the bookstore at 413-265-2273.
- Monday, May 9th: 10am – 5pm
- Tuesday, May 10th: 10am – 6pm
- Wednesday, May 11th: 10am – 6pm
- Thursday, May 12th: 10am – 5pm
- Friday, May 13th: 10am – 6pm
- Saturday, May 14th – CLOSED
Academic Commencement Events 2022
- There will be an interpreter
- Students, family and friends attending graduation events that may require accessibility related accommodations should contact Tiffani Ashline, Director of Student Accommodations and Support Services, directly at 413-265-2333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The MassMutual Center has reserved seating sections available for individuals who use wheelchairs or who have mobility challenges. The spaces are limited, so please plan accordingly. A MassMutual attendant may be able to assist you in locating these sections and may be able to assist any person in need of mobility support, including escorting guests to accessible seating areas.
- The MassMutual Center offers drop-off and pick-up areas at the Box Office entrance on the corner of Bruce Landon Way and Main Street for guests requiring mobility assistance. https://www.massmutualcenter.com/accessibility
- If you have specific accommodation needs not listed above nor on the MassMutual Center Accessibility link, please contact Tiffani Ashline at 413-265-2333 or email@example.com.
Information for Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff should arrive at the MassMutual Center located at 1277 Main Street, Springfield, MA 01103 by 9:00 a.m. Parking is available in the parking garage for a fee, also MGM has free parking nearby, or there may be free on street parking. Faculty and Staff in academic regalia will process into the arena beginning promptly at 9:30 a.m.