ELMS COLLEGE 90th COMMENCEMENT EXERCISES
The College of Our Lady of the Elms’ 90th Commencement Ceremony, will be held on Saturday, May 15, 2021.
To make sure you’re ready for commencement, we will be holding Countdown to Commencement on March 25 from 12:15-1:15 am and 5-6 pm.
If you have general commencement inquiries or questions, please email or call 413-265-2210.
Ordering Caps and Gowns
Provide them with the following information:
- First and Last Name
If you have any questions, please contact the bookstore at 413-265-2273.
Information for Students
For detailed information for students click here.
Information for Family and Guests
Guests may enter the MassMutual Center (located on Bruce Landon Way between Main St. and Dwight St.) beginning at 8:30 a.m. The Academic Procession and ceremony will begin promptly at 9:30 a.m. No tickets are needed. The event is general admission, arena seating.
Graduates and their families are invited to share their social media photos using the hashtag #Elms2021. Be sure to follow @elmscollege on Instagram and Twitter. Photos taken by Elms College staff during these events will be posted on the Elms College Facebook page as soon as they are available.
During Commencement, a professional photographer from Commencement Photos will be taking a picture of each student as they are handed their diploma. In the weeks after commencement, Commencement Photos will be contacting you and your family to be able to purchase these photos.
Information for Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff should arrive at the MassMutual Center located at 1277 Main Street, Springfield, MA 01103 by 9:00 a.m. Parking is available in the parking garage for a fee or there may be free on street parking. Faculty and Staff in academic regalia will process into the arena beginning promptly at 9:30 a.m.
- An interpreter for those who are hearing-impaired will be part of the commencement ceremony.
- Graduating students attending the commencement ceremony or any other Elms sponsored event that may require accessibility related accommodations should contact Hillary Gregory to discuss the necessary arrangements no later than April 1, 2021.
- Family and friends attending graduation events that may require accessibility related accommodations should contact Hillary Gregory, Director of Student Accommodations and Support Services, directly at 413-265-2333 or .
- The MassMutual Center has reserved seating sections available for individuals who use wheelchairs or who have mobility challenges. The spaces are limited, so please plan accordingly. A MassMutual attendant may be able to assist you in locating these sections and may be able to assist any person in need of mobility support, including escorting guests to accessible seating areas.
- The MassMutual Center offers drop-off and pick-up areas at the Box Office entrance on the corner of Bruce Landon Way and Main Street for guests requiring mobility assistance. https://www.massmutualcenter.com/accessibility
- If you have specific accommodation needs not listed above nor on the MassMutual Center Accessibility link, please contact Hillary Gregory at 413-265-2333 or .